Are you a current member or willing to join WC4WD, experienced in IT / Webmaster work, have WordPress experience and interested in making a difference in the 4×4 world?
WC4WD is looking for our next Webmaster! Position duties listed below.
Duties of the Webmaster include:
- Maintain the Domain / Hosting www.WC4WD.com.
- Maintain a list of all Domain / Hosting accounts and passwords. This list shall be communicated to the Secretary and President for emergency backup.
- In coordination with the Treasurer shall ensure payments for Hosting and Registration are made in a timely manner, and budgeted for the next year.
- Maintain and upgrade software as necessary.
- Maintain security for website to ensure site remains unaffected by virus, spam bots, etc.
- Update schedules of events and “Sticky” information to be current.
- In coordination with the Secretary and Treasurer shall manage all activities with regard to the “WC4WD store”.
- Act as Moderator to ensure WC4WD professional image is maintained in accordance with the following principles.
- Shall be unbiased and impartial.
- Use Tread lightly!® principles primarily with due regard to posting of pictures.
- Grant permissions as deemed necessary.
- Ensure information is updated in a timely manner.
- The Marketing Chair can appoint additional Moderators as deemed necessary to monitor website in a timely manner.
To submit your interest complete the short questionnaire and a WC4WD Board Member will contact you.